Atlanta Immigration Attorneys
Over 60 Years of Combined Immigration Law Experience
Are you, a family member, or an employee interested in living, working, or staying in the United States? At Antonini & Cohen, we have been providing energetic, effective and aggressive representation in all areas of American immigration law since 1991.
Immigration is a Maze ... Let us Help Navigate Your Journey
Based in Atlanta, GA and serving immigration needs nationwide, the Atlanta immigration lawyers at Antonini & Cohen understand that the immigration and visa process can be complex and confusing. Our Atlanta immigration attorneys will help you cut through the government bureaucracy and red tape to quickly reach the best possible outcome.
Our office is dedicated to immigration law matters exclusively and provides full-service professional legal advice and representation. We can help you effectively deal with large government agencies and judicial systems like:
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- US District Court
- US Court of Appeals
You’ll always have the right team of experts on your side. Both Carolina Antonini and Marshall Cohen have held leadership roles in the American Immigration Lawyers Association. Ms. Antonini was also an Atlanta City Court Judge and is the official advisor/attorney for the Mexican Consulate.
Learn more about our team
Our attorneys and staff are fluent in multiple languages and proudly serve:
- Athletes, artists, and students
- Professionals, scientists, and professors
- Family members of US citizens and residents
- Residents wishing to naturalize
- Employers seeking to place or keep their employees in the US
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Victims of crime (including domestic violence)
- Foreign nationals placed in removal proceedings
View our testimonials to see what our clients have to say. We're confident we are among the best immigration lawyers in Atlanta.
If you are in need of an Atlanta deportation lawyer or migration lawyer, please get in touch with us!