- I was very privileged to have Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group assisting us in applying for my Green Card. From our very first meeting with Sarah Owings right through to my interview with Immigration, all the staff were very friendly and sufficient in the service been provided. I would like to give a great compliment to Griszelda, she was always friendly and very helpful whenever I called the office. Antonio was absolutely wonderful in the service he gave me, he was always very friendly and helpful in all the queries I had. At one stage I had to get urgent advise from Sarah, it was during her leave, she called me back on her personal cell phone and gave me her number should I need to ask her anything while she is out of office.
We were very pleased with Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group's service to us and our expectations were definitely met.
- I have dealt with many immigration lawyers trying to solve my problem, but found no one like Carolina Antonini in so many ways. She is very professional in dealing with different immigration problems and judges, very organized and knowledgeable in what she doing. She always knows different ways to handle the problem and creates chances to win the case. There are no words to say how she is capable of making your experience a lot better than what it is. Capable of handling really difficult cases and solving them in a reasonable time and less cost. Carolina Antonini is the best no doubt.”
- It was a pleasure working with Sarah Owings. She made the process very comfortable and easy. I would strongly recommend this law firm to anyone who needs immigration services. ”
- Nisha Karnani - I am particularly impressed with her knowledge of the immigration law and attention to detail. Her personal attention and commitment to my case helped to expedite an otherwise lengthy process. I have consulted with Nisha over the last few years to help attain Employment authorization in the US. She is a highly qualified professional offering high quality service in this field. She always finds the time to listen, which is rare in an attorney, and her advice is always practical. I don’t think she takes “no” for an answer when it is her case on the line – lucky for us! I believe Nisha is one of the best immigration attorneys in the United States."
- Working with Marshall Cohen and his assistant Patrick was probably one of the best decisions we have ever made. Immigration is a scary thing mostly because it's so unfamiliar to us. However, after hiring this great team we felt calm andrelaxed knowing that if we made a mistake they were there to help us. Peter and I had trouble with our new postal address and we were not getting our mail....luckily all our important documents were sent to the firm and they notified us immediately....Mr. Cohen's assistant (Patrick) was calm, cool and collected during all of our worries. He even made us laugh. We received our approval in the most expedient fashion and now we can live happily ever after.”
- Antonioni and Cohen Immigration Law Group is by far the most professional and success driven immigration law group. The staff is very professional. The receptionist, Griselda is very professional and resourceful. We worked with Mr. Cohen, he's very professional and knows immigration law like the back of his hand. He always returned our calls and was always readily available to answer our questions. Our Paralegal, Patrick, always kept us informed with every step of our case. I would recommend anybody with an immigration case to Antoinini and Cohen Immigration Law Group!”