- My experience with Antonini and Cohen has been the best. Mr. Cohen and Patrick handled my applications for permanent residence and citizenship from beginning to end. They kept me posted about everything and I didn't have to lift a finger except to fill out paperwork and show up at interviews. I am now a U.S. citizen and I recommend this firm to everyone!”
- My name is Stephen Sambu and I'm a Kenyan citizen. My experience with Antonini & Cohen was excellent. Marshall Cohen, Patrick and other staff members are the best, I was so satisfied with the way they handled my case. Everything was quick especially in responding my questions. I would 100% recommend Antonini & Cohen to anyone who is seeking legal advice in the field of immigration law."
- Antonini and Cohen is the best law firm as far as I know. They have knowledge of what and what not to do. I found the firm when I was desperate about my permanent resident card. During that stressful time, Ms. Antonini did a good job by giving me hope and explaining every thing to me. Finally I have my status.”
- Antonini & Cohen are excellent! We saw two attorneys before finding Antonini & Cohen and we thought we would never get my husband's Permanent Resident card. Less than a year after filing the papers my husband received his card. They are very professional and we would recommend them to anyone.”
- Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group provided me with excellent legal services during my immigration application process. I am now a US citizen. The firm represented me in all stages (petition, adjustment of status, and naturalization) of the process. They are highly skilled and experienced in various aspects of Immigration law. Mr. Cohen worked very diligently on my case. His ability to communicate with me timely and achieve results is striking. His team is dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for clients in a speedy manner. I would strongly recommend him to other clients.”
- Thank you Antonini and Cohen for your outstanding professional help in guiding me through my process of becoming a US Citizen.
I will recommend you to anyone who I come into contact with that is planning on immigrating to this great country. Thank you Marshall. I owe my US citizenship to you.”