- I am glad to announce that my wife's Permanent Resident Card was received today in the mail. We are very pleased with our case ending successfully. Thanks to you and your Immigration Law Firm's staff for the dedication and extraordinary representation during court appointments before judges, while filling and submitting forms diligently, and keeping in touch with me at all times. I really felt that we were strongly represented by you.
We really wish the best for you and honestly feel sorry because we are going to press the pause bottom in our business relationship until the next time when we apply for the citizenship.”
-Marcial & Porfidia Carrasquero
- My experience with Antonini & Cohen was one of tremendous satisfaction. Marshall Cohen was professional and extremely knowledgable as to the process of obtaining a permanent resident visa for my wife. Mr. Cohen and his staff were always punctual in responding to our many questions and incredibly flexible in meeting our legal needs as our situation changed. Mr. Cohen and his staff were very capable in making what I originally felt would be a long and stressful process simple and timely. I would highly recommend Mr. Cohen to anyone seeking legal advice in the field of immigration law. ”
- We hired your Law Firm for my husband's permanent residence and wanted to thank you. I had e-mailed you back in June that he finally got his visa approved and back the very next day. Since then he finally received his green card by mail a couple of weeks ago. There are no words to express the joy and happiness of this outcome, so once again thanks! With your help this dream finally came true.”
- I wanted to thank you for all your efforts, explanations, and positive attitude throughout the whole process. You are a true professional and I enjoyed working with you and using your services. I especially appreciated your relaxed attitude and personal approach.
I have a friend in NY who is going through the green card process without using a lawyer, and that helped me see even more how valuable was the decision to hire you. For the average person who is going through the process once in their life while managing their career and personal life at the same time - it's cumbersome, tiring and can take a lot longer then what you would expect. If I ever meet someone who needs a lawyer for immigration purposes, I know who to refer them to.”
- “Thank you Mrs. Carolina Antonini, to you and all of your team, for helping me to not separate from my kids, Daniel and Angelina. Now I will be able to give them a better life and you know they are my reason for living. I hope God continues to give you much wisdom so you can help many people like me who need you.”
- If there is one law firm I would recommend for exceeding clients’ expectations, Antonini & Cohen, is it. I have the proof to back up my claim. My family was on the brink of being separated due to an order issued by the INS, known now as Department of Homeland Security, for my wife to leave the country. I contacted an immigration lawyer and he said to me, “as much as I would like to help you, your case sounds a little complicated. I will refer you to Antonini & Cohen, they are experts and they will be able to help you.” I was very fortunate to have contacted Marshall. The level of professionalism and the personal attention to which my wife and I were treated cannot be explained. It is something to experience. Not only was our lawyer actively working on our case, personally calling to provide us status, but every one in the law firm was working on the case. My wife has obtained her permanent legal status and we are forever grateful to Marshall and his staff, their quickness, their experience, their wit, and diligence.”
-Luders and Josette Etienne