- My experience with Antonini & Cohen was very satisfying. My case was extremely complicated but Marshall Cohen's professionalism and great knowledge never let me doubt I would have positive results. Mr. Cohen was always punctual in responding to my many questions, emails and phone calls. I would highly recommend Marshall Cohen and his firm to anyone seeking legal advice in the field of immigration law.”
- My experience with Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group was amazing. Marshall Cohen and his crew delivered beyond my expectation. What I like most about their services is the fact that they were upfront with me about expectations. If you are looking for professionals to handle your immigration case, I highly recommend this team. ”
- Being a two time client, I have first hand seen how professionally this law group treats their clients. First, they allowed my family and I to become US citizens. Then, as a returning client, they helped me on my own case. They helped my wife become a US resident. I've enjoyed working with them throughout the years. Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group is the best, hands down.”
- Thanks to God and to Attorney Carolina Antonini, the dream of my family has become true. Thanks to Mrs. Antonini my husband has obtained his waiver in this Country. The accessible communication with the attorney and the Paralegal that worked on my husband’s case, Mrs. Martha Goff, helped me tremendously. Since not every attorney speaks with their clients when they have questions, this made my husband’s process easier. Thank you Mrs. Antonini for your kindness towards to my family. God bless you and your whole team. Family Hidalgo Calderon.”
- I can’t find words to say thanks enough for your professional service and assistance with the renewal my permanent residency. I will always remember the day then you called and said, “We have received your green card.” I'm very happy! I also would like to say thank you to Mr. Patrick and Ms. Karnani for their support, kindness and professionalism. They always provided considerate and careful assistance, quick response to any questions with detailed explanation. All these factors are very important when English is your second language. The whole process was very fast and it took less time than we were expected. I would strongly recommend your services to anyone for any immigration matters, and I'm already looking forward for your assistance with obtaining citizenship.”
- I am glad to announce that my wife's Permanent Resident Card was received today in the mail. We are very pleased with our case ending successfully. Thanks to you and your Immigration Law Firm's staff for the dedication and extraordinary representation during court appointments before judges, while filling and submitting forms diligently, and keeping in touch with me at all times. I really felt that we were strongly represented by you.
We really wish the best for you and honestly feel sorry because we are going to press the pause bottom in our business relationship until the next time when we apply for the citizenship.”
-Marcial & Porfidia Carrasquero