- We are completely satisfied with your services. What we want to pass on to future clients the most is the service might be rather costly... but it's worth the money to have peace of mind it is done RIGHT!
For the rest, the service was courteous, professional and friendly... with a personal touch and involvement from Marshall himself which we liked !”
-Victor and Lich V.
- Please find attached my permanent resident card which I received on Wednesday, June 24, 2009. My wife and I sincerely thank you all for your hard work, diligence, and dedication. I look forward to filing my citizenship through your law firm. Your kindness and persistence will be long remembered and never forgotten.”
-Mr. and Mrs. Chukwudi O.
- Marshall was my immigration attorney for my H1-B and Permanent Residency applications. His expert know how made things incredibly easier, especially when dealing with the labor certification process. Marshall was always helpful, and he was of great value one particular time when I had to travel for an emergency while waiting for delayed immigration documents: he was able to get those documents to me safely while I was stuck overseas so I could obtain a new visa and return to the US. I never thought I would need help like this when I first hired Marshall, and I am glad he was there to help!”
- I wanted to thank you once again for helping me throughout the entire process of the immigration. I really appreciate the thoroughness, professionalism and support of your staff throughout the process. Everything was completed yesterday and I did receive the certificate.”
- We are very thankful to Marshall and his staff for the exceptional legal services they have provided for us. If any need to arise in the future I will not hesitate to use the law office of Antonini & Cohen again.”
- I wanted to take this opportunity and thank all of you for the immense amount of help you provided in my case. I greatly appreciate every thing you have done for me and my wife. I couldn't possibly thank you enough. I also wanted to say in the future, if I ever need help with immigration for me or my family, I would definitely turn to you for help.”
-Bhim and Nirmala Singh