Thank you for attending our webinar on U.S. Immigration Changes! The Atlanta immigration attorneys from Antonini & Cohen discussed a variety of pandemic-related topics, including:
- How the April Presidential Order impacts US immigration
- Current trends in employment-based immigration
- Immigration Options for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Impacts of the new “public charge” rule on your green card application
- Update on USCIS and Immigration Court – closings, reopenings, and response times
- Recent Antonini & Cohen success stories
- General immigration questions and answers
Missed it? Click below for multiple webinar viewing options.
Click here to download the presentation.
Click here to view on YouTube.
Or click below to view on this website:
Marshall Cohen is one of the founding principals of Antonini & Cohen. Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1989, he has practiced immigration law exclusively for over 30 years. Mr. Cohen practices all areas of immigration law including family and employment cases, temporary and permanent visas, naturalization, deportation defense, and federal litigation.