Marshall Lewis Cohen
Marshall Cohen is one of the founding principals of Antonini & Cohen. Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1989, he has practiced immigration law exclusively for over 20 years. Mr. Cohen practices all areas of immigration law including family and employment cases, temporary and permanent visas, naturalization, deportation defense, and federal litigation. He has taught immigration law as an adjunct professor at the Georgia State University Law School. In addition, Mr. Cohen has served on the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) national liaison committee to the Executive Office for Immigration Review. He has also chaired the Georgia – Alabama AILA chapter’s liaison committee to the Atlanta immigration court, as well as chaired the chapter’s liaison committee to the Atlanta District CIS Office. He has served as the Georgia – Alabama AILA Chapter’s Secretary, Treasurer, First Vice Chair, and Second Vice Chair. He is currently serving as Chapter Chair.
- JD cum laude, University of Georgia (1989)
- Master Degree Program in International Relations, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel (1984-1985)
- B.A. Political Science, University of Florida (1983)
- Georgia Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Martindale Hubbell AV-rated
- Catholic Social Services Pro Bono Award (1994)
Selected Community Service/Leadership
- Vice-President, Congregation Or Hadash: 2013 – 2014
- Board of Directors, Congregation Or Hadash: 2012 – 2013
- Board of Directors, Greenfield Hebrew Academy: 2003-2006
- Amit Advisory Board: 2004-2005
- National Jewish Law Students Association, President: 1988-1989
- Speaker on various immigration topics: AILA National Conferences; State Bar of Georgia, Continuing Legal Education; American Law Institute of the American Bar Association (ALI-ABA); Dekalb County, Georgia, State Court Judges.