We’re open and available in-person, by Zoom, or by phone. Read More

What are US visa options for F-1 students on OPT?

What is OPT? Foreign students in the US on F-1 visas are usually eligible for a one year work permit after graduation, referred to as Optional Practical Training or OPT. F-1 students request OPT through their school’s international student office. If you are a F-1...
Call Now ButtonCall Now! Llámanos!