The coronavirus pandemic has had a tremendous impact on the US population as a whole, but it has been especially difficult for US immigrants and their families. In addition to health and employment issues, immigrants are also facing current process delays along with the new restrictions. It has become difficult to sort through all the information to get to the facts. Antonini & Cohen Immigration Law Group can help.
Date: Wednesday, June 3
Time: 12:00 Noon
Join the Atlanta immigration attorneys from Antonini & Cohen as they discuss a variety of pandemic-related topics, including:
- How the April Presidential Order impacts US immigration
- Current trends in employment-based immigration
- Immigration Options for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Impacts of the new “public charge” rule on your green card application
- Update on USCIS and Immigration Court – closings, reopenings, and response times
- Recent Antonini & Cohen success stories
- General immigration questions and answers
When you register, please enter general immigration-related questions that you may have. We will try to answer as many as possible during the events.
Marshall Cohen is one of the founding principals of Antonini & Cohen. Admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1989, he has practiced immigration law exclusively for over 30 years. Mr. Cohen practices all areas of immigration law including family and employment cases, temporary and permanent visas, naturalization, deportation defense, and federal litigation.