Immigration Lawyers Doraville, Georgia
Immigration is a maze… Let Our Doraville Immigration Attorneys help navigate your journey
Read updates about changes in immigration law on our special webpage dedicated to the impact of the current administration.
Our Doraville Immigration Attorney Team
You’ll always have the right team of experts on your side. Both Carolina Antonini and Marshall Cohen have held leadership roles in the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Ms. Antonini was also an Atlanta City Court Judge and is the official advisor/attorney for the Mexican Consulate.
Immigration Practice Areas
Our firm focuses on cases that involve naturalization, citizenship, family immigration, asylum and refugee status, deportation defense, and more.
- Family Immigration
- Business Immigration
- Nonimmigrant Visas
- Deportation Defense
- BIA & Federal Court Litigation
- Refugees & Asylum
- Temporary Protected Status
You can contact us online or call us at 404-850-9394.
Your Immigration Attorneys in Doraville, GA
Our Doraville immigration attorneys and staff are fluent in multiple languages and proudly serve:
- Athletes, artists, and students
- Professionals, scientists, and professors
- Family members of US citizens and residents
- Residents wishing to naturalize
- Employers seeking to place or keep their employees in the US
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Victims of crime (including domestic violence)
- Foreign nationals placed in removal proceedings
If you need a Doraville deportation lawyer or immigration lawyer, please get in touch with us!