Foreign National-Spouse

US immigration law allows two methods for US citizens to bring spouses to the United States:

  • K-1 Fiancé Visa
  • Foreign National-Spouse Immigrant Visa

The K-1 Visa is used when the couple is engaged and will marry in the United States. The Foreign National-Spouse Visa is a proven path toward lawful permanent residency for your spouse. If the marriage takes place abroad, the US citizen spouse must file an I-130 petition with USCIS after the marriage. In most all cases this must be filed with USCIS in the U.S. There are, however, several USCIS offices abroad that will accept spousal visas including, US Embassies and Consulates.

Call Now ButtonCall Now! Llámanos!