Atlanta Immigration Attorneys
Over 60 Years of Combined Immigration Law Experience
Are you, a family member, or an employee interested in living, working, or staying in the United States? At Antonini & Cohen, we have been providing energetic, effective and aggressive representation in all areas of American immigration law since 1991.
Immigration is a Maze ... Let us Help Navigate Your Journey
Based in Atlanta, GA and serving immigration needs nationwide, the immigration attorneys at Antonini & Cohen understand that the immigration and visa process can be complex and confusing. Our extensive team of attorneys will help you cut through the government bureaucracy and red tape to quickly reach the best possible outcome.
The attorneys and staff at Antonini & Cohen are dedicated to immigration law matters exclusively, and provide full-service professional legal advice and representation. We can help you effectively deal with large government agencies and judicial systems like:
- US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- Immigration Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- US District Court
- US Court of Appeals
You always have the right team of experts on your side. Ms. Antonini was an Atlanta City Court Judge and is the official advisor/attorney for the Mexican Consulate. Both Ms. Antonini and Mr. Cohen have been active in American Immigration Lawyers Association leadership roles.
Our attorneys and staff are fluent in multiple languages. We understand what you are going through and are here to help.
We Proudly Serve
- Athletes, artists, and students
- Professionals, scientists, and professors
- Family members of US citizens and residents
- Residents wishing to naturalize
- Employers seeking to place or keep their employees in the US
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Victims of crime (including domestic violence)
- Foreign nationals placed in removal proceedings